Texas Three Perceneters
Register and join us today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Three Perceneters
Register and join us today!
Texas Three Perceneters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take the Three Percenter Oath

2 posters

Go down

Take the Three Percenter Oath Empty Take the Three Percenter Oath

Post by Admin Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:27 am

Three Percenter Oath

We will NOT obey orders to disarm the American people.

We will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people

We will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as “unlawful enemy combatants” or to subject them to military tribunal.

We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a “state of emergency” on a state.

We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.

We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.

We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.

We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to “keep the peace” or to “maintain control.”

We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies.

We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.

Admin
Admin

https://texasthreepercenters.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Take the Three Percenter Oath Empty Re: Take the Three Percenter Oath

Post by Admin Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:35 am

I, Admin, on this date of February 5, 2015 promise and swear that I will uphold the following so help me God:

I will NOT obey orders to disarm the American people.

I will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people.

I will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as “unlawful enemy combatants” or to subject them to military tribunal.

I will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a “state of emergency” on a state.

I will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.

I will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.

I will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.

I will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to “keep the peace” or to “maintain control.”

I will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies.

I will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.

Admin
Admin

https://texasthreepercenters.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FLEO_3per Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:01 am

I, FLEO_3per, on this date of 22 June 2015 promise and affirm that I will uphold the following:

I will NOT obey orders to disarm the American people.

I will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people.

I will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as “unlawful enemy combatants” or to subject them to military tribunal.

I will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a “state of emergency” on a state.

I will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.

I will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.

I will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.

I will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to “keep the peace” or to “maintain control.”

I will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies.

I will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.

FLEO_3per

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum